Waterville Valleyall reviews | post a review
About Waterville ValleyWaterville Valley is once again a resort partner for the 2016.17 ski and snowboard season. Premium members now enjoy 2 for 1/BOGO midweek non holidays and save $10 off on weekends and holidays.Join Now and save all winter.
A major expansion is underway. In August Waterville Valley announced the start of the Green Peak Expansion project, scheduled to open for the 2016/17 Winter Season. This first phase of the project will include the cutting of 10 new trails to provide 45 new acres of skiing and riding and will be serviced by a fixed grip chairlift. Read More
Throughout the region, Waterville Valley Resort is known as the best place to find a truly genuine New Hampshire ski experience. That experience starts with one of the most spectacular locations in New England; a 500-acre valley surrounded by the peaks of New Hampshire's White Mountains. The ski area itself rises to 4,000 feet and features a wide variety of terrain for skiers and riders of all levels. With a 2,020 foot vertical drop, 11 lifts, 100% snow making coverage, nightly grooming and some of the best terrain parks on the East Coast, its 220 acres of quintessential New Hampshire skiing is ready for you to conquer.
Waterville Valley will open for its 44th Season on November 20 with over $500.000 in improvements featuring expanded snowmaking and a new grooming cat, base lodge upgrade, additional skis and snowboard rental equipment.
Skiing and Snowboarding at Waterville ValleyGet more information about skiing and snowboarding at Waterville Valley, including lifts, trails, and terrain
What's New This Season at Waterville Valley
- 25 new low energy tower guns have been installed on White Caps and the Chute to ensure earlier and more expansive snowmaking in the early season.
- A new snow cat has been added to the resort's extensive fleet for nightly grooming and for park maintenance.
- Major upgrades to the resort's main base lodge will include new ground floor bathrooms, additional family bathrooms and refreshed Alpine Grille food service area and menu.
- Wicked Long Weekends offered by the inns and lodges at Waterville Valley feature 12:30 check in on Fridays with free skiing on Friday afternoon and 3:00 pm check out on Sundays. Call 1-800-468-2553.
- Waterville's investment in online technology continues with the addition of online rentals. To get out on the slopes faster, ski and snowboard equipment can now be reserved at waterville.com 24 hours in advance. Skiers and riders can also continue to buy lift tickets for $10 off if purchased 24 hours in advance at waterville.com.
Waterville Valley Contact InformationWaterville Valley Website
Waterville Valley Address1 Ski Area Road
Waterville Valley, NH US